|| 3 years study
|| Health Department certified
|BAN-PT National Accreditation:
||Accredited A ; I ; HK.00.03.2.2.0328
To shape students to be capable in the field of health analysis, whether they pursue a career in the service side of the industry or in a related discipline such as the manufacturing of health analyst equipments.
- Able to perform medical laboratory analytical tests and give a data analysis on the result
- Able to handle and store materials and laboratory reagents.
- Able to use and maintain laboratory equipments.
- Able to give information and educate the community on health
- Able to perform blood transfusion
- Laboratory technician
- Health Analysis
- Health Researchers
- Teachers Health Analyst at Education Agency
- Laboratory staff at the hospital, health center, clinic or lab. independent
- Civil servants / Private employee
- Hematology Laboratory
- Clinical Chemistry
- Parasitology Laboratory
- Serology Laboratory
- Kimia Amami Laboratory
- Bacteriology Laboratory