3 years study
|Health Department certified|
BAN-PT National Accreditation:
Accredited A I HK.00.06.2.2.3570
To prepare students to become skilled workers, who are competent in assisting dentists in providing dental care to patients.
- Understand basic body physiological anatomy.
- Understand the aspects of physiological and biochemical anatomy of the mouth.
- Understand the basic dental needs of the community and the health ascpects related to it
- Understanding the management necessary in maintaining the teeth.
- Applying dental nursing practices, such as the preparation of filling materials and sterilization of equipments for dentist.
- Implement epidemiological surveillance of dental and oral diseases in the community.
- Dentist assistant
- Dental nurse
- Staff Hospitals / health
- Staff Dental Clinic / Poly Teeth
- Dental Laboratory Staff
- Civil servants / Private employee
- RSGM IIK (IIK Dental and Oral Hospital)
- Clinical Laboratory
- Preclinical laboratory
- Language Laboratory
- Chemical Laboratory
- Biology Laboratory